The three-time WNBA Champion Phoenix Mercury takes pride in our support of nonprofit organizations and schools both locally and across Arizona. Each year we are asked to support thousands of worthwhile charitable causes and we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests we receive, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests.
In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item for an upcoming event, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- - Requests may only be submitted online via our online Donation Request Form
- - Request must be submitted 30 days prior to date needed
- - Non-Profit tax exemption status and valid ID # is required at time of request
- - Must be within a 75 mile radius of Phoenix
- - Only one request will be honored per fiscal year (July-June)
- - No personal items will be accepted to be autographed and the Phoenix Mercury will not be held responsible for lost items
- - Requesting organization cannot be a third party fundraising on behalf of another organization
In order to be considered, request forms must be complete, submitted online and meet all guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
All donation requests will be reviewed within two weeks. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved.